MELON OPTICS - DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Room 2006, 20/F.Billion Plaza, Cheung Yue Street,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2314 7761
The undersigned WMT ASIA as the manufacturer, under its sole responsibility, declares that the personal protective
equipment category Ski goggles below comply with the provision of Regulation (EU) and the harmonized standards
EN ISO 174
Issued to: Melon Optics Limited
Unit 10 Robert Leonard Industrial Estate Stock Road
SOUTHEND ON SEA SS2 5QD Essex England
Objective: Test to EN 174:2001 “Personal eye protection-Ski goggles for downhill skiing”
|Lens color||Lens type||quantity||Filter category||Date received|
Test protocols in accord with good laboratory partice were employed for all tests.
Unless otherwise noted:
- l Test were conducted in a standard laboratory atmosphere.
- l Test methods as specified within EN 174:2001.
- l Samples were randomly selected form the quantity provided and tested in the as received condition.
- l Quality of materials and surfaces were assessed on lens in frames where applicable.
- l When applicable, the samples were assessed on a EN medium head form.