Returns and Exchanges
LET’S REDUCE OUR IMPACT ON THE PLANET BY CUTTING DOWN UNNECESSARY PARCELS
There is a reason behind our decision not to offer free returns or free exchanges. “Try before you buy” has become a norm in the world of fashion. A norm that is also often misused. According to the newspaper The Independent, 17% of customers aged 35 – 44 years have admitted to making a purchase only to take an Instagram photo and then return the goods back to the store. Free returns generate large volumes of unnecessary parcels being sent there and back, which in turn increases CO2 emissions, wasted packaging materials (shipping boxes, product re-packaging), and product overstocking. We are aware that online shopping may be a bit more complex in choosing the right fit and size and that is why we have detailed sizing charts and fit descriptions for each product. Our customer service team is also ready to help you with making the right choice. Should you still choose a product that does not fit you as you wish, worry not, we will gladly exchange the products. We believe that together, we can do maximum to minimize our impact on our beautiful planet, which, in addition to everything else, gives us the opportunity to enjoy amazing, snowy winters.
YOU DON’T WANT TO WEAR WORN UNDERWEAR
There are things you don’t lend to your friends and one of them is definitely underwear. Even legislature has that covered by a law § 1837 section g), which states that due to hygienic reasons, it is not possible to return certain products that were taken out of the original packaging and underwear is in that category. Therefore, please make sure to check the sizing charts in detail to find your right size, or contact our customer service if you need further help.
HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE PURCHASED PRODUCTS?
It is easy as pie:
- You have 30 days to make a return. That means you can return bought items within a month of purchasing them. You have 45 days to make a return at orders created since 19.11.2023 till 24.12.2023.
- The items to be returned must not show signs of being worn or washed.
- The products must not be damaged or dirty.
- If you manage to return the items with hangtags attached and in the original packaging, you will save our work and it will be easier on the planet.,
- Send the products as a regular parcel to our address STIGMA DISTRIBUTION, s.r.o., Slovanska Alej 24, 326 00 Pilsen, Czechia (not Cash On Delivery) and include a copy of the invoice and a filled-in Form For Exchange/Return.
- A refund will be sent to you within 14 days to the account given to us in the Form For Exchange/Return.
- According to the law, we have 14 days to process the return and the refund after receiving the order back, but we will try our best to work it out as soon as possible.
- In accordance with the Directive 2011/83/EU, the customer will be responsible for covering the cost of returning the goods back to the supplier.
- When making an exchange, we will not charge postage to you on the first return. Should there be any further exchanges within the same order, postage will then be charged.
- The value added tax (VAT) refund to 3rd countries (countries that are not members of the EU) is not possible.