Shopping cart

close

No products in shopping cart

Free shipping from 0,00 €

30-Day Return

Stan boardshorts - blue

in stock Sale

Featuring cool sublimation print, this STAN boardshorts consists of 87 % fast-drying polyester. The remaining 13 % elastane with its 4-way stretch bring in the freedome of movement you need to catch the next wave or play beach volleyball. If you're looking for a new boardshorts with the best features, this is it. And the most important, these boardshorts are super comfortable throughout the whole day.

Read
Color versions
Size

-30 % 47,59 €

67,99 €

When will my order arrive? close

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

in stock - ready to ship

Delivery to address

DHL Express 29,90 € 4. 11.

Free shipping from 0,00 €

30-Day Return

Fast delivery within 2 days

Description

Featuring cool sublimation print, this STAN boardshorts consists of 87 % fast-drying polyester. The remaining 13 % elastane with its 4-way stretch bring in the freedome of movement you need to catch the next wave or play beach volleyball. If you're looking for a new boardshorts with the best features, this is it. And the most important, these boardshorts are super comfortable throughout the whole day.

velcro fly opening
zipper thigh pocket
sublimation print

MATERIAL SPECIFICATION:
• 87% polyester, 13% elastane
• 4-way stretch fabric

LENGTH: 19"

the model is 182 cm tall and wears 32
Stan boardshorts - blue
Features

Features

Stretch fabric

Řada pružných materiálů obsahujících od 1 % do 13 % elastanu.

This product currently has no reviews.

Review product close

Stan boardshorts - blue

Reviews must meet the followingrequirements and they will only appear once approved.

* Fields marked with asterisks are required.

Product question close
Načíst

Log In