Gus boardshorts - redin stock Sale
GUS boardshorts consists of 87 % fast-drying polyester. The remaining 13 % elastane with its 4-way stretch bring in the comfort throughout the whole day. A stunning design combined with several technical details like velcro fly guarantee fun on and off the waves.
This product currently has no reviews.